To visit the catalogue, first you must expand the navigation by clicking the menu button in the top right.
Then click the catalogue link in the menu. Depending on your configuration, you may need to login in order to see the catalogue link.
Once on the catalogue view, you have the following options:
- You can type your search here in the search box. This will auto complete based on the text entered into the box. This will search the show title only. It will match on exact results then try to find similar. Typos or incorrect spellings are not catered for.
Users can either click on a programme from the dropdown to take them directly to a programme page. Or by hitting enter, they are taken to the search results page which lists all matching results.
- This shows the number of results found in your search.
- Gives you the option to change the number of results shown per page. By default to options are 12, 24 or 48.
- Option to sort the results by different factors. By default there's alphabetical, latest updated and latest created. This may vary depending on your setup.
- Clicking this button opens the advanced filters
- This is a programme card. Any part of the card is clickable to take the user to the programme page.
- Programme title, genre and short intro as specified in the data. The information that is shown here is setup on initial configuration.
- Clicking this button will allow the user to add the programme to a list